The annual 5K and 10K are USATF certified. Recent years saw more than 350 registrants, so we encourage people to register early to avoid the lines. *** Early bird registration for 2015 will open in late summer. ***
The 9th annual event will be held on September 12, 2015
* USATF certified *
- Online pre-registration for the 5K/10K is currently closed and will open in late summer. Paper Registration Form for 2015.
- 5K Registration Fees: $25 during the Pre-Registration period, $30 “Day of” Registrations
- 10K Registration Fees: $35 during the Pre-Registration period, $40 “Day of” Registrations
- T-shirts available to all 5K/10K pre-registrants (first come, first served for day-of)
- Note: All Mad Dash registrants must check in the morning of the event, Mad Dash registration opens at 8:15 am the day of the event.
PACKET PICK UP OPTIONS
- Friday, Sept 11th 6:00 – 8:00 pm – * Location TBD *
- Saturday, Sept 12th 6:30 – 7:30 am – The race day registration table (107 E. Clay Street Mebane, NC)
RACE DAY INFO
- 5K/10K Races start at 8:00 am. 1 Mile Mad Dash starts at 9:30 am.
- Parking available in downtown Mebane except on Clay St. Click here for detailed map and directions
- Water and post-race refreshments available
- Strollers and walkers are encouraged to join in. No pets please.
- NOTE: Ruffin will be blocked off between 2nd & 4th during the races, including the Mad Dash. Anyone planning to stay for the entire duration of all of the events is welcome to park in those areas, if you arrive before it is blocked. However, anyone planning to leave before we have completed the Mad Dash will want to park elsewhere (as you will be unable to leave until we are certain everyone is safely off the course).
All proceeds from the race go to benefit the Mebane on the Move initiatives, so bring your friends and get your move on!