The annual 5K and 10K are USATF certified. Recent years saw more than 350 registrants, so we encourage people to register early to avoid the lines. *** Early bird registration for 2015 will open in late summer. ***
The 9th annual event will be held on September 12, 2015
* USATF certified *
- Pre-registration for the 5K/10K is currently closed and will open in late summer. We will have paper registration forms posted here as well.
- Registration Fees for 5K/10K: $25 during the Pre-Registration period, $35 “Day of” Registrations
- T-shirts available to all 5K/10K pre-registrants (first come, first served for day-of)
- Note: All Mad Dash registrants must check in the morning of the event, Mad Dash registration opens at 8:15 am the day of the event.
PACKET PICK UP OPTIONS
- Friday, Sept 11th 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, Sept 12th 6:30 – 7:30 am – The race day registration table (107 E. Clay Street Mebane, NC)
RACE DAY INFO
- 5K/10K Races start at 8:00 am. 1 Mile Mad Dash starts at 9:30 am.
- Parking available in downtown Mebane except on Clay St. Click here for detailed map and directions
- Water and post-race refreshments available
- Strollers and walkers are encouraged to join in. No pets please.
- NOTE: Ruffin will be blocked off between 2nd & 4th during the races, including the Mad Dash. Anyone planning to stay for the entire duration of all of the events is welcome to park in those areas, if you arrive before it is blocked. However, anyone planning to leave before we have completed the Mad Dash will want to park elsewhere (as you will be unable to leave until we are certain everyone is safely off the course).
PET FOOD DRIVE DETAILS:
Help feed Mebane’s animals while you run! Mebane on the Move is partnering with Friends of Mebane’s Animals (FoMA) to hold a pet food drive on race day.
FoMA is a local organization dedicated to helping pet owners avoid pet surrender by providing food and vet care. You can help by bringing a pet food donation of any kind on race day.
Donation bins will be at the registration table on race morning. The registration table will be located in the public parking lot on Clay street in between dollar general and the former downtown drug store.
FoMA offers a free pet food distribution every other month. Details of the next distribution day will be available at the race, as well as applications to become a recipient of FoMA’s benefits and information on volunteering.
All proceeds from the race go to benefit the Mebane on the Move initiatives, so bring your friends and get your move on!