The annual 5K and 10K are USATF certified. Recent years saw almost 400 registrants, so we encourage people to register early to avoid the lines.
The 10th annual USATF certified event will be held on September 10th, 2016!
- Online pre-registration for the 5K/10K is open! There will also be onsite registration on Friday from 6-8pm at 115 S. Fifth Street and Saturday morning from 6:30-7:30am (107 E. Clay Street Mebane, NC).
- 5K Registration Fees: $30
- 10K Registration Fees: $40
- T-shirts available to all 5K/10K pre-registrants (first come, first served for those registering late)
- Note: All Mad Dash registrants must check in the morning of the event, Mad Dash registration opens at 8:15 am the day of the event.
PACKET PICK UP OPTIONS
- Friday, Sept 9th 6:00 – 8:00 pm – 115 S. Fifth Street Mebane, NC 27302 – Steven Taylor’s Law Office (Large white house directly to the right of Buffalo Lanes)
- Saturday, Sept 10th 6:30 – 7:30 am – The race day registration table (107 E. Clay Street Mebane, NC)
RACE DAY INFO
- 5K/10K Races start at 8:00 am. 1 Mile Mad Dash starts at 9:30 am.
- Parking available in downtown Mebane except on Clay St. Click here for detailed map and directions
- Water and post-race refreshments available
- Strollers and walkers are encouraged to join in. No pets please.
- PARKING – Buffaloe Lanes has generously agreed to allow MotM participants and volunteers to park in their parking lot for the event. Please park in that lot and walk towards 100 Clay St. where the Start and Finish lines will be.
** Do NOT park at the Dollar General, they will tow.
- NOTE: Ruffin will be blocked off between 2nd & 4th during the races, including the Mad Dash. Anyone planning to stay for the entire duration of all of the events is welcome to park in those areas, if you arrive before it is blocked and intend on leaving AFTER the Mad Dash. However, anyone planning to leave before we have completed the Mad Dash will need to park at the Buffaloe Lanes lot.
All proceeds from the race go to benefit the Mebane on the Move initiatives, so bring your friends and get your move on!