The annual 5K and 10K are USATF certified. Recent years saw more than 350 registrants, so we encourage people to register early to avoid the lines. Early bird registration for 2014, which is now OPEN, ends at 11:59PM on September 9th.
The 8th annual event will be held on September 13, 2014
*NEW! Revised 5K AND NEW 10K Courses this year! USATF certified.
- Pre-registration for the 5K/10K is OPEN! Early bird ends at midnight on 9/9. Printable registration forms found here.
- Here is a printable flyer for our event if you would like to share!
- Packet pick-up and registration on Friday, September 12th 6-8pm at Dick and Jane’s.
- Day-of 5K/10K registration: 6:30-7:30 am outside of Dollar General at 107 E. Clay Street.
- Timing options for 5K/10K
- Chip-timed (eligible for prizes, official time) – $25 through 9/9, then $30. Capped at 200 participants each.
- Untimed (not interested in time or in awards) – $15 through 9/9, then $20. No cap.
- T-shirts available to all 5K/10K pre-registrants (first come, first served for day-of)
- Note: All Mad Dash registrants must check in the morning of the event, Mad Dash registration opens at 8:15 am the day of the event and each school group will be well labeled.
RACE DAY INFO
- 5K/10K Races start at 8:00 am. 1 Mile Mad Dash starts at 9:30 am.
- Parking available in downtown Mebane except on Clay St. Click here for detailed map and directions
- Water and post-race refreshments available
- Would you like to help us promote the event? Contact us for flyers!
- Strollers and walkers are encouraged to join in. No pets please.
All proceeds from the race go to benefit the Mebane on the Move initiatives, so bring your friends and get your move on!