The annual 5K and 10K are USATF certified. 2011 and 2012 saw more than 350 registrants, so we encourage people to register early to avoid the lines. Early bird registration for 2013, which opens in early July, ends at 11:59PM on September 11th.
The 7th annual event will be held on September 14, 2013
- Pre-registration is now closed – but you can still join in the fun!
- Click here to print registration forms for 2013.
- Packet pick-up for 2013 will be available Friday night, September 13th 6-8pm at Dick and Jane’s. You may also register at this time.
- Day-of 5K/10K race registration: 6:30 am – 7:30 am. All Mad Dash registrants must check in the morning of the event, Mad Dash registration opens at 8:45 am and each school group will be well labeled.
- Registration Location just outside of Dollar General at 107 E. Clay Street.
- T-shirts available to all 5K/10K pre-registrants (first come, first served for day-of)
- Mad Dash T-shirts are available for $5 morning of.
- 5K/10K Races start at 8:00 am. 1 Mile Mad Dash starts at 9:30 am.
- Parking available in downtown Mebane except on Clay St. Click here for detailed map and directions
- Would you like to help us promote the event? Download a printable 2013 flyer
- Strollers and walkers are encouraged to join in. No pets please.
All proceeds from the race go to benefit the Mebane on the Move initiatives, so bring your friends and get your move on!